We are looking for a Quality Control Engineer, who is
passionate about using technology to solve big business problems and is eager
to make a difference, works with the team to accurately
and effectively produce
quality products or services, analyzes data to find existing trends and identify potential
issues, works with other departments to create a company-wide quality culture, and
ensures existing practices and procedures are in line with quality expectations.
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing and evaluation
- Maintain, monitor and ensure highest quality in services or products.
- Design and develop forms and instructions for evaluating, assessing, reporting and documenting on quality standards in products or services
- Lead, direct and assist technical, professional staff n measuring and testing a product or a service.
- Train staff, technicians and professionals on the aspects of quality control activities.
- Set detailed guidelines on what needs to be checked and what the quality standards are
- Prepare reports on malfunctions and corrective actions (e.g. number of defective raw materials per order)
- Identify the root of technical issues and recommend fixes
- Review current blueprints and quality documentation
- Work with internal teams to increase customer satisfaction by improving the quality of the products
- Ensure all sanitation is complete and properly meets quality standards
- Lead and develop action plans with production, engineering, and division Quality Assurance to improve the product specifications, analytical procedures, and sampling programs and ensure that they are appropriate and meet system capability and key consumer requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Engineering (or related field)
- Clear understanding and working knowledge of the process and compliance quality systems
- Experience with Trackwise, Agile, E1/SAP is a plus
- Clear understanding of TPM Processes
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and AIB standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with software packages typically associated with engineering (Excel, Ms Project)
- Spot check that proper documentation has been submitted for permanent materials for approval and compliance with buy America Act
- Request required quality documentation to supplier, put it together, submit it, and the required forms and follow up with client